2.3.12

I dont get it: yellow nail polish

I dont care who you are: no one can convince me that yellow nail polish looks anything but gross and tacky. If you image search yellow nails, results are equally divided between pictures of yellow manicures and diseased yellow nails because thats what color your nails turn when theyre sick. Why on earth would you want to emulate this with a manicure when there are a million other shades that have no association with disease of any sort? Plus when you paint your nails yellow they look like pieces of corn which, to me, is also gross. Get them outta my face, people!


image via here

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I kind of like it! My favorite color is yellow! Also, I did a post about your blog-check it out: http://jenniferaadams.blogspot.com/2012/03/sweet-baby-child.html

    ReplyDelete