16.3.12

Pantone Tarts


Welp, everyone in the world has already blogged about this, but Im jumping on the e-bandwagon, because I simply love these Pantone tarts, created by French art director Emile de Griottes for Fricote, a french food magazine Id definitely never heard of until today. Trying to read either of these websites makes me afraid of how little french Ive retained over the years, and dubious of my efficacy as french tutor to two poor young children who know their numbers and colors very well but probably still have never heard of le subjonctif. Sorry, guys. Anyway. Made of pastry, white icing, and various fruits, vegetables and candies in a range of vibrant hues, these tarts combine two of my aesthetic loves, as previously mentioned: food photography and rainbow colors.

 via my modern met

No comments:

Post a Comment