8.6.12

im lovin it: BASEBALL TEES

Theyre totes all oves:


So, the Oscar de la Renta is a little matchy-matchy for my taste, but I just wanted to prove how now/hip/happening these are. Also, it shows how well a baseball tee can dress down something that would be fancier, whilst providing slightly more visual interest than just a white tee shirt, for example. Elin Kling looks good in anything, obviously, and makes me want a baseball tee so large that it looks like I stole it from my boyf. How romantic. That last outfit is maybe the perfect summer outfit. I love those shoes! She looks so good but also like she doesnt even give a shit about looking good, which makes her look even better. Judging from the photos, theyre best worn with a simple, ankle-strap heel, just to class them up a bit. I do think, unfortunately, that maybe a shirt like this would look better on a slightly more boy-ish frame than I happen to have... but whatever. Amirite?!

images via hereherehere, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment